Whether you already row or are considering rowing as a way to keep in shape, cross train for another sport, or compete on the water, the Concept2 Model D indoor rowing machine is a terrific choice. Rowing offers several benefits over other exercises: it exercises your entire body, including the arms, legs, chest, back, and abs; its low-impact rhythm is easy on the knees and ankles; it burns a ton of calories because it uses so many muscle groups; and it relieves stress. The Model D adds to these benefits by offering such features as a quiet flywheel that’s designed to minimize noise while providing the smooth feel of rowing on the water, along with a spiral damper that lets rowers choose the feel of a sleek, fast boat or a slow, heavy boat.
- Low impact workout that engages all major muscle groups; work legs, core and arms with a smooth, high calorie-burning motion
- Track your progress with real-time reliable data; the Performance Monitor 5 (included) self-calibrates for comparable results; connect wirelessly to heart rate belts and apps (not included)
- Designed to fit most users: 14-inch seat height, adjustable footrests and ergonomic handle
- Separates easily into two pieces for storage; caster wheels make it mobile; easy to assemble with only eight screws
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 95" L x 24" W x 45" H
- Weight: 57 lbs
SHIPPING / INSTALLATION:
For More information concerning this Concept 2 Model D Indoor Rower with PM5 Performance Monitor offer, please contact us by filling in the form above or call us at 1(516) 830-3512. We Ship Commercial Grade Remanufactured Fitness Equipment Worldwide. Click Here to get a Shipping Quote. Pro Gym Supply is based in West Babylon, New York. We can professionally deliver, install & setup your remanufactured gym equipment in your home, fitness center or place of business.
- Be the first to review this product