The Cybex 620a Arc trainer is an excellent addition to any Health club or commercial gym’s cardio section. With superior biomechanic motion to a traditional elliptical; this machine produces a great workout with less joint stress than any other crosstrainer on the market. It allows full use of the hips without putting stress on your knees. The arc trainer provides a workout unmatched by a treadmill or traditional elliptical with the ability to glide, stride or climb with a wide range of resistance; all in one machine. This Elliptical is available in professionally cleaned & serviced condition.
- Programs: Quick Start, Manual, Hill Interval, Interval, Weight Loss, Cardio and Strength.
- Displays: distance, calories, calories/hour, METs, watts, strides per minute and heart rate, heart rate %, time, incline and resistance level.
- Resistance Levels: 101
- Incline Levels: 11
- Heart Rate: Built in wireless heart rate receiver and contact heart rate monitoring
- Convenience Features: Accessory Tray, Built-in Reading Rack, and Water Bottle Holder
- Power Requirements: 110V (works on any standard outlet)
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs
- Product Weight: 331 lbs
- Height: 59 in.
- Length: 82 in.
- Width: 30 in.
SHIPPING / INSTALLATION:
For More information concerning shipping this Cybex 620A Lower Body Arc Trainer package please contact Pro Gym Supply. We Ship Gym quality Remanufactured Used Equipment Worldwide. Pro Gym Supply is based in West Babylon, on Long Island in New York and supplies Used Gym Equipment packages over New York including Nassau County, Suffolk County, Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan, NYC, Bronx and Staten Island. We can professionally deliver, install & setup your remanufactured gym equipment in your home, fitness center or place of business.
- Be the first to review this product