Cybex 625A Lower Body Arc Trainer (10 Machines)
Used Cybex Arc Trainers available for sale AS IS, Cleaned & Servied, Refurbished & Remanufactured. Please select from options below or give us a call at 1-516-830-3512 to speak with a representative. Limited Quantities Available so Call Now!
Availability: Out of stock
Regular Price: $64,950.00
Special Price $10,995.00
Cybex 625A Lower Body Arc Trainer (10 Piece Package)
The 625A Arc Trainer has the great leg movement and all of the other great features of the 625AT Total Body Arc Trainer. Designed to concentrate on the lower body, this Cross trainer is popular with facilities looking to provide variety for their users. Thanks to technology that builds your resistance and alternates your movement patterns, you can target and firm up muscle groups like your quads or even your butt. This is also a machine that won’t place extra strain on your knees or other joints.
The Arc is load dependent which means that resistance is scaled to the user's weight. Two exercisers, a man who weighs 230 lbs and the other a woman who weighs 120 lbs, both get the same workout when they enter the same program levels and their own weight.
REVERSE ARC MOVEMENT
This is what makes the Arc an Arc. The unique Reverse Arc motion, a patented advanced stride technology, never places the user’s toe behind the knee (when the toe moves behind the knee significantly more stress is applied to the knee joint). The Reverse Arc Motion moves legs in a biomechanically correct pathway - reducing stress at the knee while offering a complete range of motion for both the knee and hip.
The wide range of resistance and incline makes the Arc Trainer unique. From the deconditioned to professional athletes, it is right for everyone! Using this broad incline and resistance range, anyone using this product will notice they have the ability to emphasize specific muscle groups, whether at higher incline levels as a stepping motion to work the quads or lower levels of incline with increased resistance to firm up the butt!
GLIDE, STRIDE, AND CLIMB ZONES
The Arc offers three exercise zones for the ultimate in variety: Low position is for the “Glide”; Medium position called the “Stride” and High position for the “Climb”.
Quick Start, Manual, three Weight Loss, three Cardio, two Strength and Heart Rate Control. Programs have 10 levels and control both incline and resistance.
- Incline Levels: 21
- Stride Length: 24" (61 cm)
- Resistance Range: up to 900 Watts
- Drive type: Two-stage drive
- Brake: Brushless Eddy current brake with generator
- Dimensions: (L x W x H): 76 x 32 x 62.5 in (192 x 81 x 159 cm)
- Machine Weight: 404 lbs (183 kg)
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs (181 kg)
- Display: Graphic display of profile via 7 x 15 LED. Numeric display of time distance, calories, calories/hour, METs, watts, strides per minute and heart rate including multi-color indication of heart rate range. Lower display shows time. incline and resistance level.
- Workouts: Quick Start, Manual, three Weight Loss, three Cardio, two Strength and Heart Rate Control. Programs have 10 levels and control both incline and resistance.
- Compliance: ETL listed to UL 1647, FCC Class B, ASTM, EN 957, CE Low Voltage Directive, EMC and ROHS
- Convenience Features: Split level display with magazine rack. Centrally located water bottle holder and dual utility trays.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact and wireless. HR light indicator is multi colored with different color light for specific target heart rate zones
- Languages: 10 languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Swedish, Danish, Dutch, Canadian English)
SHIPPING / INSTALLATION:
For More information concerning shipping a Cybex 625A Lower Body Arc Trainer 10 Piece Package contact Pro Gym Supply. We Ship Gym quality Remanufactured Used Equipment Worldwide. Pro Gym Supply is based in West Babylon, on Long Island in New York and supplies Used Gym Equipment packages over New York including Nassau County, Suffolk County, Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan, NYC, Bronx and Staten Island. We can professionally deliver, install & setup your remanufactured gym equipment in your home, fitness center or place of business.
- Be the first to review this product