The Cybex 750a Arc trainer is an excellent addition to any Health club or commercial gym’s cardio section. With superior biomechanic motion to a traditional elliptical; this machine produces a great workout with less joint stress than any other crosstrainer on the market. It allows full use of the hips without putting stress on your knees. The arc trainer provides a workout unmatched by a treadmill or traditional elliptical with the ability to glide, stride or climb with a wide range of resistance; all in one machine.
- Exercise Programs: Quick Start, Manual, plus 10 pre-set programs. Each program has 10 levels and controls both incline and resistance.
- Incline Levels: 11
- Stride Length: 23"
- Resistance Range: up to 600 Watts
- Drive type: Dual-stage drive
- Brake: Eddy current brake
- Power: Battery/Self Powered
- Convenience Features: Split level display with magazine rack and tabs. Single water bottle holder. Utility tray.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact and wireless
- Languages: 7 languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Swedish)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 76.25" L x 36.28" W x 39.79" H
- Machine Weight: 404 lbs
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs
SHIPPING / INSTALLATION:
For More information concerning this Cybex 750A Lower Body Arc Trainer offer, please contact us by filling in the form above or call us at 1(516) 830-3512. We Ship Commercial Grade Remanufactured Fitness Equipment Worldwide. Click Here to get a Shipping Quote. Pro Gym Supply is based in West Babylon, New York. We can professionally deliver, install & setup your remanufactured gym equipment in your home, fitness center or place of business.
- Be the first to review this product