Cybex 770AT Arc Trainer
Condition: Cleaned & Serviced or Remanufactured
Please choose a Condition Option below or give us a call at 1-516-830-3512 to speak with a representative. Limited Quantities Available so Call Now!
Complete CUSTOM GYM PACKAGES available. For more information CONTACT US with any questions. We have over 1000 cardio machines in stock!
Availability: In stock
Perfect for fitness fans of any level, the Cybex 770AT Arc Trainer has a user-friendly touch display and a long list of settings for workout customization. This is a high-end commercial upgrade from the 625AT that offers a wider range of options for strength, power, and weight loss while burning more calories than most other cross trainers or elliptical machines. The Cybex 770AT Arc Trainer offers broad incline and resistance ranges which mean it is really 3 machines in one. At the lower incline levels, the glide is a cross country skier. In the mid-range levels, the motion is a stride (like an elliptical except with proper positioning).
At the high levels, the climb of a stepper or climber. Glide, Stride, and Climb. And lots of programs make the Cybex 770AT Arc Trainer fun to use. This is what makes the Arc an Arc. The unique Reverse Arc motion, a patented advanced stride technology, never places the users toe behind the knee (when the toe moves behind the knee significantly more stress is applied to the knee joint). The Reverse Arc Motion moves legs in a bio-mechanically correct pathway - reducing stress at the knee while offering a complete range of motion for both the knee and hip.
- Exercise Programs: Quick Start, Manual, Weight Loss, Cardio, Interval, Hill and Strength
- Muscle Map Display: This standard display screen allows you to easily monitor your progress without distraction
- Muscle Targeting: The machine’s unique range of incline and resistance settings allows you to focus on different muscle groups throughout your body
- Reverse Arc Motion: The Reverse Arc Motion makes it so your legs move in a natural, biomechanically correct pathway while taking stress off the knees and hip joints
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 76" L x 37" W x 62.5" H
- Weight: 404 lbs
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs
SHIPPING / INSTALLATION:
For More information concerning this Cybex 770AT Total Body Arc Trainer offer, please contact us by filling in the form above or call us at 1(516) 830-3512. We Ship Commercial Grade Remanufactured Fitness Equipment Worldwide. Click Here to get a Shipping Quote. Pro Gym Supply is based in West Babylon, New York. We can professionally deliver, install & setup your remanufactured gym equipment in your home, fitness center or place of business.
|Dimensions||76" L x 37" W x 62.5" H|
- Be the first to review this product