The Cybex Arc Trainer offers broad incline and resistance ranges which mean it is really 3 machines in one. At the lower incline levels, the glide is a cross country skier. In the mid-range levels, the motion is a stride (like an elliptical except with proper positioning). At the high levels, the climb of a stepper or climber. Glide, Stride, and Climb. And lots of programs make the Arc Trainer fun to use.
- Exercise Programs: Quick Start, Manual, Weight Loss, Cardio, Interval, Hill and Strength
- Muscle Map Display: This standard display screen allows you to easily monitor your progress without distraction
- Muscle Targeting: The machine’s unique range of incline and resistance settings allows you to focus on different muscle groups throughout your body
- Reverse Arc Motion: The Reverse Arc Motion makes it so your legs move in a natural, biomechanically correct pathway while taking stress off the knees and hip joints
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 76" L x 37" W x 62.5" H
- Weight: 404 lbs
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs
SHIPPING / INSTALLATION:
For More information concerning this Cybex 770AT Total Body Arc Trainer offer, please contact us by filling in the form above or call us at 1(516) 830-3512. We Ship Commercial Grade Remanufactured Fitness Equipment Worldwide. Click Here to get a Shipping Quote. Pro Gym Supply is based in West Babylon, New York. We can professionally deliver, install & setup your remanufactured gym equipment in your home, fitness center or place of business.
- Be the first to review this product