Cybex 770R Recumbent Bike
Condition: Cleaned & Serviced or Remanufactured
Please choose a Condition Option below or give us a call at 1-516-830-3512 to speak with a representative. Limited Quantities Available so Call Now!
Complete CUSTOM GYM PACKAGES available. For more information CONTACT US with any questions. We have over 1000 cardio machines in stock!
Availability: In stock
Maintaining an effective training pace is now easier than ever with the Cybex 770R Recumbent Bike. From rehabilitation training to serious athletic training, this bike has something for everyone. Three modes of operation and nine workouts ensure users never get bored. The Cybex 770 series bikes provide distinct and compelling ways to improve your members’ fitness experience, whether they choose the 770C to train for a triathlon, or the 770R as they begin their journey to better fitness. The Cybex 770R Recumbent Bike is the most unique bike in the industry, with three modes of operation and 9 workouts with 21 levels. Personal trainers love it in Constant Power mode. The Target-Speed bar helps drive the user to an effective training pace. Isokinetic mode is for serious athletic and rehabilitation training. And Bike mode is just like a Sunday afternoon bike ride. Ride outside or train for the Tour de France. The lowest starting level and the highest resistance. For those who never rode a bike before and those who are preparing for the Olympics, the Cybex 770R is the perfect piece of equipment to train on. The most deconditioned user or rehab patient can use it safely because of the low power input requirement (20 Watts) and... it goes up to 900 Watts. This is all possible because of the Cybex selftensioning drive. Belt tension is important because a lot of belt tension is needed to create a high power training tool. But belt tension creates drag, and drag can drive up heart rate for beginning cyclists. The answer is the Cybex self-tensioning drive
- Range of Workout Options: Three modes of operation combined with nine workouts and 21 levels
- Varying Resistance Levels: able to offer a low resistance level of 20 watts and options that range up to 900 watts
- Stay Cool and Comfortable: An adjustable, dual-speed fan helps to keep users cool during even the most heated workouts
- Large Pedals: From small to large feet, the large pedals on this bike offer comfort for everyone
- Enhanced Seat Engineering: engineered to allow for a full range of leg motion while offering an ample amount of seat space
- Power: Self-powered, optional AC adapter for full time display
- Programming: Quick Start, four Weight Loss, four Cardio, and Heart Rate Control as well as two Power; Quick Start is facility selectable as “Bike” mode, Constant Power or Speed Control; Weight Loss and Cardio workouts are constant power; Quick Start and Workouts have 21 levels; one Fitness Test
- Display: 4.3” Touchscreen for Workout and entertainment setup and control; Graphic display of profile via 8 x 15 LED; Target-Speed display via 2 x 15 LED; Numeric display of time, distance, calories, calories/hour, METs, watts, RPM, and heart rate including multi-color indication of heart rate range. Lower display shows road speed and resistance level.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 65" L x 25" W x 52" H
- Weight: 183 lbs
SHIPPING / INSTALLATION:
For More information concerning this Cybex 770R Recumbent Bike offer, please contact us by filling in the form above or call us at 1(516) 830-3512. We Ship Commercial Grade Remanufactured Fitness Equipment Worldwide. Click Here to get a Shipping Quote. Pro Gym Supply is based in West Babylon, New York. We can professionally deliver, install & setup your remanufactured gym equipment in your home, fitness center or place of business.
|Dimensions||65" L x 25" W x 52" H|
- Be the first to review this product