The Cybex VR2 Dual Axis Pulldown is a selectorized piece of gym equipment designed to strengthen the Lat muscles of the back during Strength Training. Grip the narrow/parallel handles. Lean back slightly at the hips and maintain. Watch the handles to insure that they safely clear the head on the way down. Depress the scapula (pinch the shoulder blades down and back). While maintaining the scapular position, bring the handles toward the chest and arms down beside the body.
- The outer handles pivot to maintain proper wrist alignment throughout the motion of adduction
- The “straight bar”/outer handles allow full motion in the frontal plane (adduction).
- The parallel/narrow handles are specifically designed to allow motion in the sagittal plane (extension).
- Motion in the sagittal plane (narrow grip pulldown) is considered more functional and safer for the shoulder.
- The two individual handles allow the user to pull through the center of the body or through the front.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 62" L x 27" W x 82" H
- Weight w/ Stack: 935 lbs
SHIPPING / INSTALLATION:
For More information concerning this Cybex VR2 Dual Axis Pulldown offer, please contact us by filling in the form above or call us at 1(516) 830-3512. We Ship Commercial Grade Remanufactured Fitness Equipment Worldwide. Click Here to get a Shipping Quote. Pro Gym Supply is based in West Babylon, New York. We can professionally deliver, install & setup your remanufactured gym equipment in your home, fitness center or place of business.
|Dimensions||62" L x 27" W x 82" H|
- Be the first to review this product