The Cybex VR2 Rotary Calf is a selectorized piece of gym equipment designed to strengthen the Calf muscles of the legs during Strength Training.
- Footplate rotates through a natural arc with variable resistance
- Foot maintains constant contact with plate, and won’t roll over the plate’s edge
- Sturdy 1.5" x 3" bent-steel tubing throughout
- Proprietary urethane encased, Kevlar® belts for longer life and smoother feel
- Low-maintenance construction requires only three tools to install and maintain
- Standard adhesive rubber feet decrease machine “skid” to improve safety and flooring surface life
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 59" L x 43" W x 61" H
- Weight w/ Stack: 1088 lbs
SHIPPING / INSTALLATION:
For More information concerning this Cybex VR2 Rotary Calf offer, please contact us by filling in the form above or call us at 1(516) 830-3512. We Ship Commercial Grade Remanufactured Fitness Equipment Worldwide. Click Here to get a Shipping Quote. Pro Gym Supply is based in West Babylon, New York. We can professionally deliver, install & setup your remanufactured gym equipment in your home, fitness center or place of business.
|Dimensions||59" L x 43" W x 61" H|
- Be the first to review this product