The chest press eliminates the danger of excessive stretch by providing an adjustable starting position that, when preset to the individual user’s structure/mechanics, also serves as a range of motion limit. The handles are angled to allow optimum average wrist position throughout the movement. They are in a “barbell” or horizontal position to encourage motion in the horizontal plane as well as the optimal position of neutral shoulder rotation. Vertical or neutral handles are less effective for chest work as they encourage motion in the sagittal plane (shoulder flexion).
- Overhead pivot provides a more natural pattern when compared to lower pivoting units.
- Adjustable starting position allows appropriate range and improves safety.
- Sliding 5-LB increment weights allow the user to fine-tune resistance levels.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 46" L x 56" W x 76" H
- Weight w/ Stack: 864 lbs
SHIPPING / INSTALLATION:
For More information concerning this Cybex VR2 Single Axis Chest Press offer, please contact us by filling in the form above or call us at 1(516) 830-3512. We Ship Commercial Grade Remanufactured Fitness Equipment Worldwide. Click Here to get a Shipping Quote. Pro Gym Supply is based in West Babylon, New York. We can professionally deliver, install & setup your remanufactured gym equipment in your home, fitness center or place of business.
|Dimensions||46" L x 56" W x 76" H|
- Be the first to review this product