The CYBEX VR3 resistance strength line exercises the theory that form and performance belong together. VR3 is a collection of machines that combine striking appearance, excellent performance, genuine comfort and accessibility without sacrificing the goal of functionality. If you want form and performance, the VR3 line delivers both. In a busy gym, having two separate machines for abduction and adduction maximizes the number of people who can work out simultaneously. VR3 offers hip abduction and hip adduction as two pieces of equipment.
- Range Limiting Device: This CYBEX patent-pending technology ensures that regardless of starting position selected, the cam is synchronized with each individual user. It matches their performance level, maintaining the integrity of force curve throughout the range of motion while taking into account their limits and abilities. Start RLD (adjustable start only) provides start positions every 10˚. Total RLD (adjustable start and finish) provides start and end positions every 10˚
- Fully Enclosed Weight Stacks: Enclosed weight stacks help shield bystanders and users from inadvertent contact with the moving weight stack, creating a safer workout environment. The fully enclosed stacks give a sleek appearance and comply with ASTM and EN standards.
- Dependent Converging and Diverging Movement: The dependent movement provides a feeling of exceptional stability and ease throughout each movement, while the aligned path of motion provides consistent loading through the complete range. The consistent torque application maximizes the training force of the muscle while minimizing joint stress. Users of all levels will embrace the progress they make.
- Gas Assist Seat: Our intuitive seat base adjustment design uses gas spring assist to allow adjustments to the seat height without requiring the user to leave the machine. Both the seat base and seat backs have position indicators to enable the user to consistently duplicate a position on the machine.
- Dimensions (L × W × H): 56” L × 27” W × 64” H
- Weight w/ Standard Stack: 435 lbs
SHIPPING / INSTALLATION:
For More information concerning shipping a Cybex VR3 Hip Abduction contact Pro Gym Supply. We Ship Gym quality Remanufactured Used Equipment Worldwide. Pro Gym Supply is based in West Babylon, on Long Island in New York and supplies Used Gym Equipment packages over New York including Nassau County, Suffolk County, Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan, NYC, Bronx and Staten Island. We can professionally deliver, install & setup your remanufactured gym equipment in your home, fitness center or place of business.
|Dimensions||56" L x 27" W x 64" H|
- Be the first to review this product