FreeMotion s11.9 Carbon Drive Indoor Cycle gives a smooth, quiet and realistic ride on a belt drive cycle with the high inertia, non-slip benefits of a chain drive. Made of a lightweight aluminum frame that’s easy to maintain and transport, the s11.9 Carbon Drive Indoor cycle is ergonomically designed to fit 90% of riders from 5’ to 6’9” tall and it’s tough - really tough to withstand heavy and intensive use.
- Magnetic Resistance:This sophisticated system delivers consistent resistance for every bike
- Dual-Sided Pedals with SPD: Compatible with the majority of cycling-appropriate shoes, these dual-sided pedals accommodate both high-performance SPD cleats and traditional fitness shoes
- Lightweight, Aluminum Frame: Resistant to rust, this aluminum frame is not only maintenance friendly, it's lightweight and easy to move between classes
- Carbon Drive System: A first ever in indoor cycling, the Gates® Carbon Drive™ System features the smooth, quiet benefits of a belt drive and the high-inertia, non-slip benefits of a chain drive
- Comfortable, Adjustable Saddle: Ergonomically designed saddle offers both pressure relief and support for the ultimate in user comfort
- High-Inertia, Cast-Iron Flywheel: With the weight on the outer edge, the S Series flywheel contributes to a high inertia system, which delivers a smoother riding experience
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 50" L x 20" W x 48" H
- Weight: 88.2 lbs
SHIPPING / INSTALLATION:
For More information concerning this Freemotion S11.9 Carbon Drive Indoor Cycle offer, please contact us by filling in the form above or call us at 1(516) 830-3512. We Ship Commercial Grade Remanufactured Fitness Equipment Worldwide. Click Here to get a Shipping Quote. Pro Gym Supply is based in West Babylon, New York. We can professionally deliver, install & setup your remanufactured gym equipment in your home, fitness center or place of business.
|Dimensions||50" L x 20" W x 48" H|
- Be the first to review this product