The FreeMotion Squat F610 targets muscles in the lower body and core. Functionally trains the muscles of the legs and trunk to work together and builds stabilizer muscle strength to protect hip, knee and ankle joints.
Features of the FreeMotion Squat
- Weight Stack Enclosed weight stack limits access to moving parts for user safety.
- Kick Plates16-gauge, stainless steel kick plates protect the machine from wear and tear.
- ADA Compliant Compliant with Americans with Disabilities Act for wheelchair accessibility.
- New! Advanced Linkage SystemThe FreeMotion Squat is equipped with an upgraded linkage system. A spring has been added as a safety feature that prevents loads from releasing while under pressure.
- Contoured Platform Unique platform design enables users to maintain correct ankle alignment and is textured to ensure stable foot placement.
- Shoulder Pads Contoured shoulder pads swivel and slide to comfortably fit a wide variety of users.
- Weight Carriage Backrest design helps users to maintain proper form and is counterbalanced for easy positioning.
- Weight Engagement Weight carriage ratchets down and engages the weight when the user begins exercise.
SHIPPING / INSTALLATION:
For More information concerning shipping this FreeMotion Squat please contact Pro Gym Supply. We Ship Gym quality Remanufactured Used Equipment Worldwide. Pro Gym Supply is based in West Babylon, on Long Island in New York and supplies Used Gym Equipment packages over New York including Nassau County, Suffolk County, Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan, NYC, Bronx and Staten Island. We can professionally deliver, install & setup your remanufactured gym equipment in your home, fitness center or place of business.
- Be the first to review this product