Hammer Strength MTS V-Squat
Read about our Condition Options or give us a call at 1-516-830-3512 to speak with a representative. Limited Quantities Available so Call Now!
Complete CUSTOM GYM PACKAGES available. For more information CONTACT US with any questions. We have over 1000 cardio machines in stock!
Condition: Professionally Cleaned & Serviced
Availability: In stock
Hammer Strength have built a global reputation as the biggest name in strength training, they manufacture rugged equipment designed for elite athletes and those who want to train like one. Hammer Strength equipment is designed to move the way the body is supposed to. It is built to provide performance strength training that yields results. The Hammer Strength MTS V-Squat is designed to reduce back and knee strain through a curved arc of motion. It provides a natural squatting motion compared to traditional leg presses or hack squats. Hammer Strength isn’t exclusive, it’s meant for anyone willing to put in the work. It provides a natural squatting motion compared to traditional leg presses or hack squats. And it offers the feel of plate-loaded machines with the convenience of selectorized.
- Instructions: Easy-to-follow instructions illustrate proper use and muscles trained
- Belts & Pulleys: Heavy-duty belt system ensures smooth, even motion
- Cushioning: Pads are molded with radius on edge for improved comfort
- Shrouds: Full front and back shrouds and pulley covers
- Weight Plates: Solid-steel weight plates, Top weight plate is fitted with self-lubricating bushings
- Guide Rods: 7/16" (11 mm) diameter weight selector pin magnetically locks in place and is connected to stack to prevent loss Drop down incremental weight system
- Adjustments: Roller mechanism on seat adjustment provides smooth operation
- Frame Description: Each frame receives an electrostatic powder coat finish to ensure maximum adhesion and durability; 11-gauge steel frame ensures maximum structural integrity
- Foot Platforms: Polyethylene spray-coated for impact, corrosion, and abrasion resistance
- Hand Grips: Grips retained with aluminum collars, preventing them from slipping during use; Hand grips are an extruded thermo rubber compound that is non-absorbing and wear-and-tear resistant
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 96" L x 31" W x 79" H
- Weight: 751 lbs
SHIPPING / INSTALLATION:
For More information concerning this Hammer Strength MTS V-Squat offer, please contact us by filling in the form above or call us at 1(516) 830-3512. We Ship Commercial Grade Remanufactured Fitness Equipment Worldwide. Click Here to get a Shipping Quote. Pro Gym Supply is based in West Babylon, New York. We can professionally deliver, install & setup your remanufactured gym equipment in your home, fitness center or place of business.
|Dimensions||96" L x 31" W x 79" H|
- Be the first to review this product