UNMATCHED PERFORMANCE STRENGTH TRAINING
Hammer Strength is the No. 1 brand of plate-loaded equipment in the world and is designed to move with the body's natural path of motion. Hammer Strength was the first to explore the ergonomic advantages of independent converging and diverging arcs of motion. With over 40 plate-loaded products, Hammer Strength offers the tools needed to build champions.
The Plate-Loaded Leg Press machine design encourages proper exercise performance with initiation by pushing down through the hips. Seat pads and footplates are angled and structured to reduce undesirable stress and tension.
- Rugged strength training equipment made for the elite athlete and those who want to train like one.
- For more than 25 years, Hammer Strength equipment has been used by professional athletes who compete at the highest level, as well as the top college and high school athletic programs.
- Hammer Strength equipment is designed to move the way the body is supposed to. It is built to provide performance strength training that yields results. Hammer Strength isn’t exclusive, it’s meant for anyone willing to put in the work.
- Dimensions: 70 in x 59.5 in x 60 in (178 cm x 152 cm x 153 cm)
- Starting Resistance: 18 lbs (8.2 kg)
- Weight: 605 lb (275 kg)
- Frame Description: 11-gauge steel frame ensures maximum structural integrity; Each frame receives an electrostatic powder coat finish to ensure maximum adhesion and durability
Shipping / Installation:
For More information concerning shipping this Hammer Strength Plate Loaded Iso-Lateral Leg Press contact Pro Gym Supply. We Ship Gym quality Remanufactured Used Equipment Worldwide. Pro Gym Supply is based in West Babylon, on Long Island in New York and supplies Used Gym Equipment packages over New York including Nassau County, Suffolk County, Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan, NYC, Bronx and Staten Island. We can professionally deliver, install & setup your remanufactured gym equipment in your home, fitness center or place of business.
- Be the first to review this product