Hammer Strength Plate Loaded Iso-Lateral Low Row
Read about our Condition Options or give us a call at 1-516-830-3512 to speak with a representative. Limited Quantities Available so Call Now!
Complete CUSTOM GYM PACKAGES available. For more information CONTACT US with any questions. We have over 1000 cardio machines in stock!
Condition: Remanufactured with Warranty!
From Life Fitness About Hammer Strength:
The Plate-Loaded Iso-Lateral Low Row was blueprinted from human movement. Separate weight horns engage independent diverging and converging motions for equal strength development and muscle stimulation variety. It provides a unique path of motion that contrasts with the decline press.
"UNMATCHED PERFORMANCE STRENGTH TRAINING
Hammer Strength is the No. 1 brand of plate-loaded equipment in the world and is designed to move with the body's natural path of motion. Hammer Strength was the first to explore the ergonomic advantages of independent converging and diverging arcs of motion. With over 40 plate-loaded products, Hammer Strength offers the tools needed to build champions.
- Rugged strength training equipment made for the elite athlete and those who want to train like one.
- For more than 25 years, Hammer Strength equipment has been used by professional athletes who compete at the highest level, as well as the top college and high school athletic programs.
- Hammer Strength equipment is designed to move the way the body is supposed to. It is built to provide performance strength training that yields results. Hammer Strength isn’t exclusive, it’s meant for anyone willing to put in the work.
Delivers the smooth converging and diverging arcs of motion. Independent movement allows users to move both limbs at the same time, one at a time, alternating, or with different weights for each.
Ground Base machines are movement-based rather than muscle-based. They train multiple muscle groups at once, for total body training that builds explosiveness from the ground up.
A History Of Performance
Hammer Strength was built on the pure performance of plate-loaded equipment. For more than 25 years it has been the preferred strength training option for elite athletes and those who train like one.
Hammer Strength machines offer several convenience features depending on the piece. Standard weight horns allow weights to be stored on machines for space efficiency, and rubber feet protect the base of the frame and prevent slipping"
- Dimensions: 48 in x 47 in x 67 in (122 cm x 120 cm x 171 cm)
- Starting Resistance: 8 lbs (3.6 kg)
- Weight: 335 lb (152 kg)
- Frame Description: 11-gauge steel frame ensures maximum structural integrity; Each frame receives an electrostatic powder coat finish to ensure maximum adhesion and durability
SHIPPING / INSTALLATION:
For More information concerning this Hammer Strength Plate Loaded Iso-Lateral Low Row offer, please contact us by filling in the form above or call us at 1(516) 830-3512. We Ship Commercial Grade Remanufactured Fitness Equipment Worldwide. Click Here to get a Shipping Quote. Pro Gym Supply is based in West Babylon, New York. We can professionally deliver, install & setup your remanufactured gym equipment in your home, fitness center or place of business.
- Be the first to review this product