From Hammer Strength:
"Take your squats to another level with the Smith Machine, the perfect addition to your home gym. The Hammer Strength Smith Machine bar path follows a seven-degree angle, which is the free weight motion of Olympic lifting. Hammer Strength is the No. 1 global brand of plate-loaded equipment. The top pro sports teams and college athletic programs use Hammer Strength, which makes it an ideal choice for those who want top-tier training equipment."
- Walk-through design
- Seven degree angle follows the free weight path of motion of Olympic lifting
- 650 lb (295 kg) load rating
- Eight weight horns with integrated labeling system
- Integrated adjustable bar catches
- Start resistance of 20 lb (9 kg)
* Manufacturer REQUIRES that this product be secured to the floor when used with body weight strap training products to stabilize and eliminate rocking or tipping over.
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 50 in x 86.5 in x 93 in (127 cm x 220 cm x 237 cm)
- Weight: 635 lb (289 kg)
- Frame Description: 11-gauge steel frame ensures maximum structural integrity
Shipping / Installation:
For More information concerning shipping this Hammer Strength Smith Machine contact Pro Gym Supply. We Ship Gym quality Remanufactured Used Equipment Worldwide. Pro Gym Supply is based in West Babylon, on Long Island in New York and supplies Used Gym Equipment packages over New York including Nassau County, Suffolk County, Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan, NYC, Bronx and Staten Island. We can professionally deliver, install & setup your remanufactured gym equipment in your home, fitness center or place of business.
- Be the first to review this product