"Looking for a smooth, complete and efficient workout? Try the Keiser Total Body Trainer! Using the same magnetic resistance and belt-drive system as the popular Keiser M3 indoor cycle, the Total Body Trainer allows for maximum calorie burning by supporting an upper and lower body workout simultaneously. If you are looking to pinpoint upper or lower body, you can also work each muscle group independently. Use the Total Body Trainer to perform rehabilitative movements as well! Used by professional athletes, fire and police departments, medical professionals and more, the Total Body Trainer is what your cardio space is missing!"
- Uses the same magnetic resistance and belt-drive as the Keiser M3 cycle.
- Works the upper and lower body simultaneously, or put your feet up and just work upper body.
- Whisper quiet in operation, very low maintenance.
- Comes with a large, comfortable saddle.
- Flywheel Light Weight Aluminum Flywheel
- Transport Wheels
- Water Bottle Holder
- Four-Way Adjustable Seat Position (Up, Down, Forward, and Backward)
- Anti-Slip Belt (Requires No Adjustment)
- Resistance Magnetic - No Maintenance - Infinite Adjustments
- Computer Features: Display RPM, Power Output in Watts (currently generating), Heart Rate (Polar Compatible), Pedaling Time, Gear (1-24 Gears), Odometer, Trip Distance
- Height: 52 in. / 1320.8 mm
- Width: 29 in. / 736.6 mm
- Length: 48 in. / 1219.2 mm
- Weight: 95 lbs. / 44.56 kg
SHIPPING / INSTALLATION:
For More information concerning shipping this Keiser M3 contact Pro Gym Supply. We Ship Gym quality Remanufactured Used Equipment Worldwide. Pro Gym Supply is based in West Babylon, on Long Island in New York and supplies Used Gym Equipment packages over New York including Nassau County, Suffolk County, Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan, NYC, Bronx and Staten Island. We can professionally deliver, install & setup your remanufactured gym equipment in your home, fitness center or place of business.
- Be the first to review this product