Take your fitness training to the next level with the outstanding A7xe Ascent Trainer from Matrix. A natural progression from a standard cross-trainer, this machine allows you to work on an incline for greater challenge and intensity. The perfect way to tone and strengthen your entire body, the A7xe will also boost muscular endurance in the calves, hamstrings, quads, glutes and core abdominals. Regular use is also a great way to improve cardio stamina and promote natural, healthy weight loss. Matrix Fitness's goal was not to create a better elliptical, it was to create the best fitness experience possible. The Matrix A7XE Ascent Trainer provides a truly unique workout experience that is sure to get users excited.
The Matrix A7XE Ascent Trainer has responsive incline adjustments that make workouts challenging and effective, while maintaining the ease of use and comfortable feel Matrix products are known for. A stunning entertainment system, displays important information on your workout such as Time, Distance, Calories, Calories Per Hour, Level, Speed, Incline and Heart Rate. Use the convenient hand grips and receiver to monitor your heart rate and ensure you’re working within the correct target zone for maximum benefit. The contralateral action and tapered shape of the handle bars on the Matrix A7xe Ascent Trainer mimic the body’s natural movement while the Ergo Form covering provides additional comfort. A patented suspension design delivers continual, fluid motion to bring you an enjoyable exercise experience.
- Integrated 15” touchscreen display with FitTouch Technology for intuitive performance
- Vista Clear Television Technology – the most vibrant picture quality in the industry
- Compatible with Nike + iPod for the Gym for simple workout tracking
- Compatible with iPod for video and audio playback, charging, and on-screen playlist selection
- Integrated 3-speed personal fan
- Adjustable incline and resistance for greater workout variety
- 20-24" adjustable stride length for increased range of motion
- 8-13” step-over height engages glutes, hamstrings and core stabilizer muscles
SHIPPING / INSTALLATION:
For More information concerning this Matrix A7xe Ascent Trainer offer, please contact us by filling in the form above or call us at 1(516) 830-3512. We Ship Commercial Grade Remanufactured Fitness Equipment Worldwide. Click Here to get a Shipping Quote. Pro Gym Supply is based in West Babylon, New York. We can professionally deliver, install & setup your remanufactured gym equipment in your home, fitness center or place of business.