Nebula Plate Loaded Smith Machine
Read about our Condition Options or give us a call at 1-516-830-3512 to speak with a representative. Limited Quantities Available so Call Now!
Complete CUSTOM GYM PACKAGES available. For more information CONTACT US with any questions. We have over 1000 cardio machines in stock!
Condition: As is, Fully Functional
Availability: In stock
A LEGACY OF PERFORMANCE AND PROVEN DURABILITY
The continual counter balance is a push pull system on the counter block that rides inside the smith frame. This allows explosive movement on the bar allowing the counter balance to be pulled through this part of the movement keeping for a smooth movement. The counter weight will not bounce or travel slower that the bar this way or cause the cable to come off the pulley. It is simple, the cables attach to bar and the counter weight at the top & bottom. This creates a circle. Bar cable to weight, then 2nd cable back to the bar. Slack adjusters pull cables tight to make for no play in the system! The top head mount are laser cut ¼ plate witch mounts the top pulleys & tracker rods for the sled.
- Counter balances are blocks of 2”x2” steel welded to bearing tube with ¼” nylon strips screwed to them to slide on inside the frame tube.
- 1/4” cable connects counter balances over a 4.5” pulley to the weight bar sled carriage via 4 cables to make the continues counter balance system work.
- Large safety hooks for easy racking with a 1 3/16” painted and knurled bar.
- Bar racks on (9) pair of 1” TG&P 5” pegs that are drilled through and bolted in place on the mainframe of the smith.
- Bar ends go into a (2) needle bearing swivel mount held in place by a machined end cap.
- The weight tube is welded to a heavy 3.5” DOM that is then welded to the 8” linear bearing tube making a wide bearing profile. This reduces nearly all side wobble in the bar.
- The sled travels on a 1.25” class L shaft with 0ver 70” of free travel.
- This smith can be set up as a Vertical or on a 7 degree from vertical plane.
- This is done by bolting on the rear foot in either the top or the bottom pair of holes.
- The front lower foot is made up of 2 laser cut ¼” plates witch mounts the lower pulleys & tracker rods for the sled.
- The lag pads at the bottom of the feet swivel to allow it to be changed from 7 degree to vertical and sit level on the floor.
- Back legs are bolt on 2x2 bent tubes, which allows the unit to break down for shipping.
- Six stainless steel weight horns (3) per side on the back leg allowing a 6’6” person to do a standing shoulder press with moderate stance.
- Comes with an adjustable safety stop that hooks on the 1” pegs the sled hooks on.
- This is a walk through unit with one laser cut top spreader. This leaves the bottom open to walk threw.
- This unit can come with a 6021-B Phase bench by adding the lower spreader.
- This unit comes stock 8’ tall, but can be made at 9’ or 10’ tall for a fee.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 65" L x 82" W x 96" H
- Weight: 500 lbs
SHIPPING / INSTALLATION:
For More information concerning this Nebula Plate Loaded Smith Machine offer, please contact us by filling in the form above or call us at 1(516) 830-3512. We Ship Commercial Grade Remanufactured Fitness Equipment Worldwide. Click Here to get a Shipping Quote. Pro Gym Supply is based in West Babylon, New York. We can professionally deliver, install & setup your remanufactured gym equipment in your home, fitness center or place of business.
- Be the first to review this product