The all new T5XR represents the full power of NuStep innovation with an extended range of features, adjustments, and versatility, all designed to offer the benefits of life transforming exercise to more users. Whatever your level of function, from deconditioned or disabled users to workout warriors and elite athletes, the T5XR offers safe, effective, and adaptive exercise. No other exercise machine is as accessible, supportive, and versatile. Its versatility and display features take it a step above its competition.
- Low, 3-4” (8-10 cm) step-through design makes getting on and off easy
- Fully-connected motion between arms and legs allows users to engage their total body or use only their arms or legs
- Large LCD color display; 13 workout programs
- Easy startup with no button press required
- Push-button resistance control, 10 resistance levels
- Ergonomically designed padded seat has contoured back support
- 360-degree swivel seat (locks every 45 degrees)
- Reclining seat (up to 12 degrees)
- Contact HeartRate handles on the seat
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 73" L x 29" W x 46" H
- Weight: 295 lbs
- Max User Weight: 600 lbs
SHIPPING / INSTALLATION:
For More information concerning this NuStep T5XR Recumbent Cross Trainer offer, please contact us by filling in the form above or call us at 1(516) 830-3512. We Ship Commercial Grade Remanufactured Fitness Equipment Worldwide. Click Here to get a Shipping Quote. Pro Gym Supply is based in West Babylon, New York. We can professionally deliver, install & setup your remanufactured gym equipment in your home, fitness center or place of business.
- Be the first to review this product