The Nustep T4 also know as the TRS 4000 Recumbent Cross Trainer is one of the most popular linear cross trainers on the market today. Linear movement is a natural motion that is very low risk but yields maximum benefits. The Nustep TRS 4000 is easy on the hip and knee joints and positions the user in a bio mechanically correct workout position.The Nustep T4 also burns more calories than any other recumbent bikes as it engages all of the large muscle groups. Linear training is not only great for someone rehabilitating a knee or hip replacement but is is also the preferred method of cardiovascular and cardio pulmonary rehabilitation.
- Smooth natural movement, easy on joints
- Fully connected motion between arms and legs allows users to engage their total body or use only their arms or legs
- Adjustable arm and seat positions
- 360-degree swivel seat provides easy access from any angle
- Sturdy grab ring helps users get on easily
- StrideLock allows user to lock arm handles and leg pedals when getting on and off
- Easy-to-read, easy-to-use display panel
- Resistance lever located next to the seat; 10 levels of resistance
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 60" L x 28" W x 43" H
- Weight: 205 lbs
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs
SHIPPING / INSTALLATION:
For More information concerning this NuStep TRS 4000 Recumbent Cross Trainer offer, please contact us by filling in the form above or call us at 1(516) 830-3512. We Ship Commercial Grade Remanufactured Fitness Equipment Worldwide. Click Here to get a Shipping Quote. Pro Gym Supply is based in West Babylon, New York. We can professionally deliver, install & setup your remanufactured gym equipment in your home, fitness center or place of business.
- Be the first to review this product