The Cybex 750C Upright Bike is built to a high standard construction and the boasts the very best features to cater for advanced users. It has a self-tensioning drive with a wide resistance range from 20 to 900 watts. This fantastic exercise bike also features extra wide double-sided pedals and an extremely comfortable seat designed to keep you cool and comfortable on any length of workout session. The Cybex 750C Upright Bike comes with 9 programs with 21 levels of difficulty to challenge and motivate you towards a greater level of fitness or even to get in perfect shape for serious competition.
Other features of the Cybex 750C Upright Bike include multi-position contour handlebars providing riding positions from upright to aero, 2 sets of contact heart rate grips, extra-wide pedals with adjustable straps, and one-hand seat adjustment accessible from the riding position. The Cybex 750C Upright Bike has three styles of resistance, you get the standard Constant Power, which is found on most bikes, plus a Bike Mode, which simulates outdoor cycling in that the resistance gets harder the faster you pedal. The third mode is the Isokenetic Mode, the user maintains RPMs while the bike keeps resistance at a set level.
- Braking system: hybrid eddy-current self-generating brake
- Console: Split level 10×15 amber LED display with dot matrix messaging bar
- Heart rate measurement: contact and wireless receiver (chest strap not included)
- Resistance: 20-900 Watts range (21 levels)
- Pedals: Extra-large double-sided pedal design accommodates any size foot with adjustable straps and heel straps