The Cybex 770C Upright Bike provide distinct and compelling ways to improve your members fitness experience, whether they choose the 770C to train for a triathlon, or the 770R as they begin their journey to better fitness. The 700 Series exercise bikes are the most unique in the industry, offering features and functionality that truly matter.
Equally impressive is the fact that the bikes quieter, smoother, and more comfortable than most other upright bikes in its class. The low-maintenance design makes it perfect when it’s important to keep support costs low. For those who demand uncompromising performance and results, only the Cybex 770C Series Bikes will satisfy the need.
Cybex 770C Upright Bike Features:
- Incredible Resistance: Provides a remarkably wide range of resistance levels – which makes the bike more accommodating for a wider range of riders of varying levels, endurance, and overall fitness.
- Quality Controlled: The epitome of “club quality”. It boasts a welded steel frame; an epoxy powder-coated finish; a sturdy cover molded of ABS instead of cheap polystyrene; plus, a low maintenance design engineered to be more durable and easier to clean.
- More Reliable by Design: Features a modular design and fewer moving parts – both of which help to minimize reliability and promote rider confidence and satisfaction.
- Resistance Range: Minimum – 20 Watts; Maximum – 900 Watts
- Modes of Operation: Modes of operation include Constant Power, Bike Mode and Speed Control (isokinetic)
- Resistance Type: Hybrid Eddy current brake with brushless internal generator for low drag and high-power capability