Maintaining an effective training pace is now easier than ever with the Cybex 770R Recumbent Bike. From rehabilitation training to serious athletic training, this bike has something for everyone. Three modes of operation and nine workouts ensure users never get bored. The Cybex 770R series bikes provide distinct and compelling ways to improve your members fitness experience, whether they choose the 770C to train for a triathlon, or the 770R as they begin their journey to better fitness. The Cybex 770R Recumbent Bike is the most unique bike in the industry, with three modes of operation and 9 workouts with 21 levels. Personal trainers love it in Constant Power mode.
The Target-Speed bar helps drive the user to an effective training pace. Isokinetic mode is for serious athletic and rehabilitation training. And Bike mode is just like a Sunday afternoon bike ride. Ride outside or train for the Tour de France. The lowest starting level and the highest resistance. For those who never rode a bike before and those who are preparing for the Olympics, the Cybex 770R Recumbent Bike is the perfect piece of equipment to train on. The most deconditioned user or rehab patient can use it safely because of the low power input requirement (20 Watts) and… it goes up to 900 Watts. This is all possible because of the Cybex self-tensioning drive. Belt tension is important because a lot of belt tension is needed to create a high-power training tool. But belt tension creates drag and drag can drive up heart rate for beginning cyclists. The answer is the Cybex self-tensioning drive
- Range of Workout Options: Three modes of operation combined with nine workouts and 21 levels
- Varying Resistance Levels: able to offer a low resistance level of 20 watts and options that range up to 900 watts
- Stay Cool and Comfortable: An adjustable, dual-speed fan helps to keep users cool during even the most heated workouts
- Large Pedals: From small to large feet, the large pedals on this bike offer comfort for everyone
- Enhanced Seat Engineering: engineered to allow for a full range of leg motion while offering an ample amount of seat space