The Cybex VR2 Lateral Raise has a path of motion that is comparable to a 30° incline which places emphasizes on the upper pectorals. It also has adjustable start range and width position increases safety. The overhead pivot on the machine ensures bio-mechanically correct motion.
Cybex Lateral Features:
- Upright position increases comfort and privacy
- Knee pads and dual foot pegs eliminate torque on knee
- Starting range easily adjusts from the exercise position
- Horizontal input arms allow the user to vary position for better alignment of the middle deltoid against the resistance.
- Elimination of the standard chest pad allows the user to lean forward for enhanced positioning.
- Sliding 5-LB increment weights allow the user to fine-tune resistance levels