Slightly smaller than the original Dual Cable Cross, the Freemotion EXT Dual Cable Cross Lite is a modified version is ideal for rehab facilities, studios, hospitality, and rec centers. The same amazing flexibility and full body benefits as the traditional machine, the Freemotion EXT Dual Cable Cross Lite is a hybrid strength training and aerobic machine that boosts the heart rate to burn calories and build muscle mass.
One-of-a-kind Freemotion cable creates a workout that’s as beneficial going down through the initial movement as it is going up. The counter-balanced arms make it effortless to change positions and target a different part of the body, while the open design makes it welcoming for all body types and ADA compliant. The generous cable travel makes the Freemotion EXT Dual Cable Cross Lite open to a variety of movement and works well for training two people at once.
- Independently Rotating Arms: Each arm rotates vertically and horizontally with 12 vertical and 9 horizontal settings to accommodate virtually any movement pattern.
- Swivel Pulleys: Pulley design ensures fluid cable travel and provides nearly unlimited range of motion.
- Weight Stack: Enclosed weight stacks limits access to moving parts for user safety
- Cable Travel: Extensive cable travel allows for full exercise extension or flexion, single arm: 92″, two arms: 92″.
- Enhanced Pivot Box: Horizontal adjustment has been incorporated into the pivot box for increased visibility.