Freemotion Incline Trainer i11.9 Treadmill
Burn MORE calories & lose MORE weight! with the Fully Commercial FreeMotion i11.9 Incline Trainer and enhance the quality and enjoyment of your workout with different movement patterns to experience a superior workout with the ultimate in fitness innovation.
The FreeMotion i11.9 Incline Trainers driven by a one-of-a-kind, rear-drive motor system. Delivering quality performance with the softest deck cushioning. The FreeMotion Incline Trainer i11.9 Treadmill brings iFit Live Technology to life on the beautiful, Hi-Def full-color touch screen!
Watch your progress in real time as you stroll through Central Park, jog in Paris, or run the Boston Marathon. Plus, the incline and decline automatically adjust so you burn more calories, sculpt different muscles, and enjoy more balanced workouts.
The i11.9 Incline Trainer has the design runners want, with the incline to boost calorie burn for those who prefer to walk. With an impressive 30% incline and -3% decline, users recruit more muscles, targeting their quads and glutes. The FreeMotion i11.9 Incline Trainer is a premium, specialized cardio machine, that performs as an incline trainer or treadmill.
Treadmills incline anywhere from 10% to 15% and the FreeMotion i11.9 inclines up to a gut-busting 30% tilt. Ordinary treadmills, even health club model treadmills, do not have a decline option for you to run down-hill.
- Commercial Grade Speed Motor: This self-cooling, 5.0 CHP high-torque, brushless AC speed control motor is positioned at the back of the machine for a smoother running surface and easier maintenance.
- QuickTouch Speed Range: 0 – 12 MPH
- Deck: Extra-long, cushioned double-layered deck.
- Workout Stats Displayed: Speed, Time, Incline/Decline, Distance, Vertical Feet, Calories, Calories per Hour, Pace
- Extra-Long, Ultra Cushioned Shock Absorging Deck System
- Exclusive 30% Incline and Decline Training
|Dimensions||77 × 36 × 76 in|
Cleaned & Serviced
There are no reviews yet.