The Hammer Strength Plate Loaded Combo Twist is perfect for athletes who rely on rotating motions for maximum performance. It also combines two workouts to save space. The Ground Base equipment is designed to keep the exerciser firmly planted on the ground. This allows the user to maximize power and explosiveness from the feet up.
Hammer Strength Plate Loaded Combo Twist Features:
- Hammer Strength Ground Base High Pull delivers the smooth converging and diverging arcs of motion.
- Independent movement allows users to move both limbs at the same time, one at a time. Users can also alternate, or use different weights for each limb.
- Ground Base machines are movement-based rather than muscle-based. They train multiple muscle groups at once, for total body training that builds explosiveness from the ground up.
- Hammer Strength was built on the pure performance of plate-loaded equipment.
- For more than 25 years it has been the preferred strength training option for elite athletes and those who train like one.
- Standard weight horns allow weights to be stored on machines for space efficiency. Rubber feet protect the base of the frame and prevent slipping.