.The Hammer Strength Plate Loaded Ground Base Twist Left is ideal for athletes who rely on left-sided rotational motion for maximum performance. Ground Base equipment designed to keep the exerciser firmly planted on the ground while maximizing power and explosiveness from the feet up.
Hammer Strength Ground Base Twist Left:
- Hammer Strength is the No. 1 brand of Plate Loaded equipment in the world. Designed to move with the body’s natural path of motion. Hammer Strength was the first to explore the ergonomic advantages of independent converging and diverging arcs of motion. With over 40 Plate Loaded products, Hammer Strength offers the tools needed to build champions.
- Rugged strength training equipment made for the elite athlete and those who want to train like one.
- For more than 25 years, Hammer Strength equipments used by professional athletes who compete at the highest level, as well as the top college and high school athletic programs.
- Hammer Strength equipments designed to move the way the bodies supposed to. Built to provide performance strength training that yields results. Hammer Strength isn’t exclusive, it’s meant for anyone willing to put in the work.
- Delivers the smooth converging and diverging arcs of motion. Independent movement allows users to move both limbs at the same time, one at a time, alternating, or with different weights for each.
- Ground Base machines movement-based rather than muscle-based. They train multiple muscle groups at once, for total body training that builds explosiveness from the ground up.
A History of Performance
- Hammer Strength built on the pure performance of Plate Loaded equipment. For more than 25 years it has been the preferred strength training option. Preferably for elite athletes and those who train like one.
- Hammer Strength machines offer several convenience features depending on the piece. Standard weight horns weights to be stored on machines for space efficiency