The Hammer Strength Plate Loaded Shoulder Press was blueprinted from human movement. Separate weight horns on the Hammer Strength Plate Loaded Shoulder Press movement replicates the shoulder press in the frontal plane which is ideal to build muscles on the deltoids, triceps, and upper trapezius. The back pad is angled 40 degrees for stabilization and to eliminate hyperextension of the spine.
Hammer Strength machines offer shoulder-strengthening workout variety. The machines are effective as they provide variable and progressive resistance. This means you can adjust the weight to match your workout goals whether you want to achieve muscular tone, strength, or endurance. The Hammer shoulder press is found at many fitness clubs and is an essential piece of upper-body training equipment.
- Seat Adjustments: Unique adjustments made without knobs or levers allow ½” increment adjustments for a perfect fit.
- Belts and Pulleys: Heavy duty belt systems insure a smooth, even motion
- Pivot Points: Pillow block bearings at all weight bearing pivot points for smooth movement and no maintenance.
- Hand Grips: Extruded thermo rubber compound that is non-absorbing and wear and tear resistant. Grips retained with aluminum collars to prevent slipping.
- Foot Platforms: Polyethylene coated for impact, corrosion, and abrasion resistance.
- Upholstery: Superior grade of Naugahyde® vinyl used on all upholstered pads.