HD-3000 Dual Pulley Functional Trainer
The Hoist HD-3000 Dual Pulley Functional Trainer is designed with a superior space-efficient corner design allowing for optimum placement to maximize space in any size commercial or residential gym.
Hoist Fitness HD-3000 Dual Pulley Functional Trainer features five different pull-up grips. With HOIST’s patented Flip N Grip® handles, convenient integrated step-up assist, 27 pulley positions and a variety of accessory storage locations look no further for the best flow and versatility in a single machine.
Because of it’s space-efficiency, the Hoist HD-3000 Functional Trainer design allows for optimum placement to maximize space in any size commercial or residential gym.
The Hoist Fitness Dual Pulley Functional Trainer is one of the best fitness machines to work most major muscle groups including legs, glutes, back, chest, core, biceps, triceps and shoulders. Often referred to as cable crossover gyms, or cable pulley machines, functional trainers enable an infinite variety of exercises for all fitness levels. In other words, few machines can match the versatility of the Hoist HD-3000 Functional Trainer.
- Dual 200 lb Silent Steel® weight stacks provide a 2:1 ratio (50% resistance)
- 27 pulley positions placed at 2.5” increments
- Five pull-up/chin-up grip options including patented FLIP-N-GRIP® handles and rock climbing grips
- Integrated step-up assist for easy access to pull-up grips
- Steel weight shields surround sides and back of weight stacks
- Comes standard with two (2) Strap Handles, Padded Ankle/Thigh Strap, Aluminum Curl Bar, Dual-Attachment Aluminum Long Bar, Dual-Attachment Long Strap
- Two strap handles
- Padded ankle strap
- Curl bar
- Long bar
- Long assist strap
|Dimensions||71.60 × 51.10 × 91.70 in|