Hoist Roc-It Abdominal
The ROC-IT line, is unlike any other selectorized equipment. ROC-IT products make the user an integral part of the exercise motion by continually adjusting the position of the user as they engage the target muscles to move the exercise arm.
The Hoist Roc-It Abdominal unlike any other selectorized equipment. ROC-IT products make the user an integral part of the exercise motion by continually adjusting the position of the user. Engaging the target muscles to move the exercise arm.
By continually moving and adjusting the users’ body throughout the range of motion, the ROC-IT products ensure correct biomechanics throughout the exercise.
Dynamic adjustment is the essence behind the new ROC-IT line from HOIST. Using ROX™ technology, the user becomes an integral part of the exercise by continuously adjusting the position of the user with the movement of the exercise arm.
As a result, the ROC-IT line embodies a unique training experience that achieves the unrestricted joint movement and core activating benefits of functional training coupled with the stabilizing benefits of machine-based equipment.
Try it out for yourself and experience the ride of the Hoist Roc-It Abdominal!
- Seat pad locked in place or unlocked for pivoting movement
- Pivoting seat pad provides multiple abdominal exercises and results in greater activation of the core musculature
- Starts the body in an upright posture with the exercise handles overhead to pre-stretch the abdominal muscles
- Rocking movement lowers the hips to increase the involvement of the abdominal muscles to produce trunk flexion
- Designed to offer constant lumbar, thoracic, and cervical support to avoid hyperextension or unnatural loading of the spine
- Avoids the excessive hip flexion unlike traditional ab machines
|Dimensions||41 × 64 × 62 in|
Preowned With Warranty
I tend to take ab work pretty gently due to a sore back but while travelling I had a casual work out in a gym in Abu Dhabi with this machine and thought I’d give it a go. Absolutely no stress on my back and that pleasant 2 day tenderness that lets you know exactly what muscles were worked was present in my abs. I really want to find a gym at home that has this machine. I’d never avoid abs again.
Been going to gym for 24 years so have pretty much seen and tried everything. This piece of equipment is awesome. Appears to always be in use at the gym so I’m not the only one who thinks so. I am trying to find one to buy for home gym now.