Designed with the same smooth magnetic resistance system as the M3i Indoor Cycle, the Keiser M3 Total Body Trainer is perfect for those seeking to obtain a full body workout. Therefore working the upper or lower body independently, or perform single limb rehabilitative movements. The Keiser M3 Total Body Trainer is an upright bike with moving arm bars. Additionally popular at fitness clubs and for home gyms.
The Keiser M3 Total Body Trainer is a durable fitness machine that especially appeals to cardio enthusiast. Size-wise, since the handlebars don’t adjust, it’s best for people of average height. It has an excellent range of resistance levels catered to people of all fitness levels. Therefore making it a great option for cardio training and head-to-toe muscle toning.
- Full Body Workouts: The M3 Total Body Trainer is not only a stationary bike but has moveable handlebars. Adding more cardio intensity to help tone the arms, chest, shoulders and back.
- Range of Resistance: The build in computer offers 24 tensions levels of magnetic resistance. Ranging from light to very intense cardio.
- Quiet Operation: Using magnetic resistance allows for the Keiser M3 Total Body Trainer to operate quietly and smoothly.
- Comfortable Adjustable Seat: The seat adjusts vertically and horizontally to all for a better, comfortable ride.
- Sturdy Build: The Keiser M3 Total Body Trainers constructed of steel and aluminum. Additionally great build quality, well-made, and unlikely to break down.
- Workout Data: The Keiser M Series Computer is a simple unit which shows resistance, time, distance, RPM, and watts. It also has an odometer for long-term tracking.
- No Electrical Outlet Required: This console computer is battery powered. There’s no need for an electrical outlet which allows for options to place the equipment.
- SPD Pedals: The M3 Total Body Trainer gets flappable pedals, with one side providing a standard bike pedal experience. The other is a Shimano clip pedal (designed and requires specialize biking shoes, which are not included)
- Compact Size: The Keiser M3 Total Body Trainer doesn’t demand much space. It’s 52″ tall and has a 48″ L by 29″ W footprint.
The Keiser M3 Total Body Trainer is a special bike that will give full body workouts, it lets riders pedal upright with smooth magnetic resistance. Additionally, the M3 Total Body Trainer has moving arm bars used while foot pedaling or alone.
The Keiser M3i Total Body Trainer has movable handlebars to add more cardio intensity and tone the arms, chest, shoulders and back and sometimes you’ll want to exercise just the upper body.
The bottom line, the Keiser M3 Total Body Trainer offers a great aerobic training and muscle toning exercise for the whole body. It costs more than a typical stationary bike, but the M3 Total Body Trainer helps accomplish more than other bikes do – it’s likely to support full-body exercises for many years to come!