Get an elite group cycling experience in the comfort of your home. Every detail on the Matrix CXC Training Cycles has been precision engineered for a superior cycling experience. The narrow Q factor (distance between pedals) optimizes ergonomics for a real outdoor riding feel, while intuitive adjustments allow you to effortlessly customize the bike to your body. Immerse yourself in the thrill of intense cycling workouts at home thanks to this comfortable, commercial cycle design. Designed as a true commercial product and able to withstand even the busiest health club environments. The Matrix CXC Indoor Training Cycle delivers reliable performance and is sure to make cycling a core part of your fitness regimen. Each Matrix CXC bike has a simplified setup and is extremely easy to service, so you can get started right away and expect top-quality workouts for years.
The Matrix CXC Indoor Training Cycle features optimized ergonomics and intuitive adjustments that make it easy for anyone to experience a natural ride. The Matrix CXC indoor Training Cycle includes a unique display that makes it easy to keep everyone in class on track for their goals. Integrated testing establishes personalized targets, and a designed spot to hold your phone for easy access. Sprint 8 is a 20-minute, high-intensity interval training program scientifically proven to boost energy, reduce body fat and promote lean muscle in just 20 minutes, three times a week. The single-piece, weld-free drive system with an adjustment-free Flexonic belt provides consistent performance and will never warp, and our magnetic resistance system virtually eliminates internal friction and failure points.
- Ideal for metric-focused group cycling classes or for use by riders on your cardio floor
- Narrow Q-factor optimizes ergonomics for a real outdoor riding feel
- Low-maintenance, well-protected rear flywheel design includes magnetic resistance for smooth, consistent adjustments and calculated watt measurement within 10% accuracy
- Contoured resistance lever provides tactile feedback for quick changes
- Intuitive adjustments customize the cycle to each user’s body
- Ergonomically sculpted seat relieves pressure on touchpoints
- Comfortable multi-position handlebars with an integrated water bottle holder simulate the different grips of real road racing
- Quick-release access panels and easily removable pedal cranks simplify service