The Elite Leverage Decline Chest Press Machine is rather easy to mount as it is in an upright position and comfortable to use. The horizontal grips are comparatively similar to the traditional bench press. The iso-lateral motion, independent arms deliver a convergent motion for a natural, non-intimidating exercise feel.
Muscle D Elite Leverage Decline Chest Press Machine Features
- Six (6) stainless steel weight storage horns provide a 5 x 45 lb Olympic plate capacity each!
- High density, molded foam seat and back pad for greater comfort altogether and durability.
- Pressing arms deliver anatomically correct chest action in addition to increasing resistance.
- Adjustable design height spring-assist seat to fit any height user.
- Grips retained with aluminum collars prevent slippage during use.
- Hand grips are made of extruded thermo rubber compound that doesn’t absorb water and resists wear and tear for long term use.
- Heavy Duty bearings on all axles and pivot points.
- Exercise Instructional Placard with targeted muscles groups illustrated.
- Rubber feet to protect facility floor and eliminates machine slipping.
- Solid oversized, 11-gauge oval tubing ensures max structural integrity.
- Proprietary black electrostatic powder coating with Diamond Sparkles.