The Muscle D Elite Leverage High Row Lat Pulldown has chest, and seat pads as well as angled rollers to stable the user’s torso. Angled hand grips allow underhand or overhand grips for greater lat muscle isolation and strength development. The iso-lateral arms coupled with the overhead pivot point deliver a smooth for a natural exercise movements with a divergent pathways.
Muscle D Elite Leverage High Row Lat Pulldown
- 5 × 45 lb Olympic plates capacity on each of the stainless steel weight horn
- High density, molded foam seat for greater comfort & durability
- Rowing arms deliver anatomically correct lat rows with increasing resistance
- Height adjustment with spring-assist design to fit any user height
- Grips retained with aluminum collars prevent slippage during use
- Hand grips are of compound of thermorubber extrusion which doesn’t specifically absorb water and resists wear and tear for long term use.
- Heavy Duty bearings on all axles and pivot points to undoubtedly handle all the wear and tear.
- Exercise Instructional Placard with targeted muscle groups illustrated.
- Rubber feet to protect facility floor and also eliminates machines slipping
- Solid oversized, 11-gauge oval tubing to especially ensure max structural integrity
- Proprietary black electrostatic powder coating with Diamond Sparkles
Don’t forget to also add the Muscle D Elite Leverage Decline Chest Press, Muscle D Elite Leverage Shoulder Press, Muscle D Elite Leverage Incline Chest Press to complete the set. Some similar items are Life Fitness Pro2 Lat Pulldown, and Life Fitness Signature Cable Motion Lat Pulldown.