The Elite Leverage Incline Chest Press is rather easy to mount as it is in an upright position and comfortable to use. The horizontal grips are comparatively similar to the traditional bench press. The iso-lateral incline chest press motion, independent arms deliver a convergent motion for a natural, non-intimidating exercise feel.
Muscle D Elite Leverage Incline Chest Press Features
- Six (6) stainless steel weight storage horns provide a 5 x 45 lb Olympic plate capacity.
- High density, molded foam seat and back pad for overall comfort and durability.
- Pressing arms deliver anatomically correct chest action with increasing resistance.
- Adjustable, height spring-assist seat fits any user height.
- Grips retained with aluminum collars prevent slippage during use.
- Hand grips are made of extruded thermo rubber compound that doesn’t absorb water and resists wear and tear for long term use.
- Heavy Duty bearings on all axles and pivot points
- Exercise Instruction Placard with targeted muscle groups illustrated
- Rubber feet to protect facility floor and eliminates machine slipping.
- Solid oversized, 11-guage oval tubing ensures overall max structural integrity.
- Proprietary black electrostatic powder coating with Diamond Sparkles