The Muscle D Elite Leverage Seated Row Machine is easy to mount from a natural standing position. Multiple hand grips allow greater lat and rear deltoid muscles isolation. The independent arm deliver a divergent motion for a natural exercise feel.
Muscle D Elite Leverage Seated Row Machine
- 5 × 45 lb Olympic plates capacity on each of the stainless steel weight horn
- High density, molded foam seat for greater comfort & durability
- Rowing arms deliver anatomically correct lat rows with increasing resistance
- 2 position foot pads and composite foot rollers allow a wide range of motion.
- Height adjustment with spring-assist design to fit any user height
- Grips retained with aluminum collars prevent slippage during use
- Hand grips are of compound of thermorubber extrusion which doesn’t specifically absorb water and resists wear and tear for long term use.
- Heavy Duty bearings on all axles and pivot points to undoubtedly handle all the wear and tear.
- Exercise Instructional Placard with targeted muscle groups illustrated.
- Rubber feet to protect facility floor and also eliminates machines slipping
- Solid oversized, 11-gauge oval tubing to especially ensure max structural integrity
- Proprietary black electrostatic powder coating with Diamond Sparkles
Don’t forget to add the Muscle D Elite Leverage High Row Lat Pulldown, Muscle D Elite Leverage Front Lat Pulldown, Muscle D Elite Leverage Decline Chest Press, Muscle D Elite Leverage Incline Chest Press and Muscle D Elite Leverage Shoulder Press to complete the set.