Muscle D Elite Leverage Seated Row
The Muscle D Elite Leverage Seated Row Machine was blueprinted from human movement is easy to mount from a natural standing position. Separate weight horns engage independent diverging and converging motions for equal strength development. Multiple hand grips allow for greater lat and rear deltoid muscle isolation and strength development.
The Muscle D Elite Leverage Seated Row Machine is easy to mount from a natural standing position. Multiple hand grips allow greater lat and rear deltoid muscles isolation. The independent arm deliver a divergent motion for a natural exercise feel.
Muscle D Elite Leverage Seated Row Machine
- 5 × 45 lb Olympic plates capacity on each of the stainless steel weight horn
- High density, molded foam seat for greater comfort & durability
- Rowing arms deliver anatomically correct lat rows with increasing resistance
- 2 position foot pads and composite foot rollers allow a wide range of motion.
- Height adjustment with spring-assist design to fit any user height
- Grips retained with aluminum collars prevent slippage during use
- Hand grips are of compound of thermorubber extrusion which doesn’t specifically absorb water and resists wear and tear for long term use.
- Heavy Duty bearings on all axles and pivot points to undoubtedly handle all the wear and tear.
- Exercise Instructional Placard with targeted muscle groups illustrated.
- Rubber feet to protect facility floor and also eliminates machines slipping
- Solid oversized, 11-gauge oval tubing to especially ensure max structural integrity
- Proprietary black electrostatic powder coating with Diamond Sparkles
Don’t forget to add the Muscle D Elite Leverage High Row Lat Pulldown, Muscle D Elite Leverage Front Lat Pulldown, Muscle D Elite Leverage Decline Chest Press, Muscle D Elite Leverage Incline Chest Press and Muscle D Elite Leverage Shoulder Press to complete the set.
|Dimensions||55 × 57 × 54 in|