Muscle D Elite Leverage Shoulder Press
Easy to mount, comfortable to use and non-intimidating exercise feel, this seated shoulder press machine from Muscle D provides horizontal, angled grips coupled with the iso-lateral motion of the independent arms deliver natural overhead convergent motion creating an efficient and top-of-the-line chest exercise.
The Elite Leverage Shoulder Press machine is easy to mount and particularly comfortable to use as it is in an upright seated shoulder press position. The back pad has a 20 degree angle that stabilizes your torso during presses so as to minimize hyperextension of the lower back. The horizontal, angled grips and independent arms allow for a natural overhead, convergent, iso-lateral movement.
Muscle D Elite Leverage Shoulder Press Machine
- Two (2) stainless steel weight storage horns provide 4 x 45 lb Olympic plate capacity on each!
- Contoured, high density, molded foam seat and back pad for greater comfort altogether and durability.
- Pressing arms deliver anatomically correct seated shoulder press machine action with increasing resistance.
- Adjustable design height spring-assist seat fits any height user.
- Grips retained with aluminum collars prevent slippage during use.
- Hand grips are thermo rubber compound that doesn’t absorb water and resists wear and tear for long term use.
- Heavy Duty bearings on all axles and pivot points.
- Exercise Instructional Placard with targeted muscle groups illustrated.
- Rubber feet to protect facility floor and eliminated machine slipping.
- Solid oversize, 11-gauge oval tubing ensures max structural integrity.
- Proprietary black electrostatic powder coating with Diamond Sparkles.
|Dimensions||61 × 66 × 53 in|
Shoulders, Upper Body