The Elite Leverage Shoulder Press machine is easy to mount and particularly comfortable to use as it is in an upright seated shoulder press position. The back pad has a 20 degree angle that stabilizes your torso during presses so as to minimize hyperextension of the lower back. The horizontal, angled grips and independent arms allow for a natural overhead, convergent, iso-lateral movement.
Muscle D Elite Leverage Shoulder Press Machine
- Two (2) stainless steel weight storage horns provide 4 x 45 lb Olympic plate capacity on each!
- Contoured, high density, molded foam seat and back pad for greater comfort altogether and durability.
- Pressing arms deliver anatomically correct seated shoulder press machine action with increasing resistance.
- Adjustable design height spring-assist seat fits any height user.
- Grips retained with aluminum collars prevent slippage during use.
- Hand grips are thermo rubber compound that doesn’t absorb water and resists wear and tear for long term use.
- Heavy Duty bearings on all axles and pivot points.
- Exercise Instructional Placard with targeted muscle groups illustrated.
- Rubber feet to protect facility floor and eliminated machine slipping.
- Solid oversize, 11-gauge oval tubing ensures max structural integrity.
- Proprietary black electrostatic powder coating with Diamond Sparkles.