The Nautilus XPLOAD Leg Press has a four-bar linkage design articulates with the knees to reduce knee shear. An extra-wide foot platform allows users to vary the position of their feet to emphasize different muscles. The durability is unmatched, thanks to the 11-gauge steel frames and industrial-grade materials. For convenience, weight plates are loaded low to the ground. This plate-loaded line combines the smooth feel of free weight equipment with the controlled biomechanical movement of a machine.
The XPLOAD line of plate-loaded strength equipment successfully bridges the gap between free weights and selectorized fitness equipment. The Nautilus XPLOAD Leg Press features include high-quality-materials, including 2 x 4, 11-gauge wall mainframe tubing for impressive aesthetics and structural integrity. Additionally rotating components with high-precision, sealed for life, deep- groove bearings and self-lubricating ball joints that ensure low maintenance and high quality.
The Nautilus XPLOAD Leg Press uses a converging motion which forces users to follow a correct path of motion instead of the incorrect path. Nautilus XPLOAD plate loaded strength equipment provides a proper movement path.
- Midway release mechanism design for proper start and finish of exercise
- Adjustable seat back angle
- An extra-wide platform allows users to vary the position of their feet
- The low-to-the-ground weight horns make loading and unloading plates easier
- Optimal Strength Curve Technology ensures smooth resistance and proper muscle loading through the entire movement
- The EZ-Glide seats accommodate any user with a quick, simple adjustment
- It provides a midway release mechanism design for proper start and finish of the exercise