The NuStep T4r Recumbent Cross Trainer delivers a low impact total body workout that can benefit users of any fitness level or functional ability. The NuStep T4r features a comfortable, wheelchair seat that spins a full 360 degrees and can be locked every 45 degrees. This will allow users to access and transition onto the seat from any angle. The seat also adjusts forward and back to accommodate various leg lengths. The easy-to-adjust clamshell releases located on the arm handle lets users establish the optimal arm handle length. The NuStep T4r Recumbent Cross Trainer has rubber hand grips that are soft, comfortable, and easy to clean.
The NuStep T4r Recumbent Cross Trainer has supportive and stable foot pedals that helps make a good lower body workout possible. The foot pedals are designed to accommodate feet of various sizes. The heel cups help reduce slipping off the pedals. The display on the T4r is easy to read and easy to use. With the Quick Start button, workouts begin with a single click. Resistance level and total steps are displayed. A media shelf, StrideLock lever and water bottle holder are situated below the screen.
- New StrideLock™ mechanism to lock arm handles and leg pedals when needed
- Engaging total-body workout
- Smooth and natural movement that’s easy on the joints
- Display screen that’s easy to read and use
- Comfortable 360° swivel seat with arm supports to help you get on and off the machine easily
- Added stability with sturdy foot pedals
- Simple arm adjustments