The NuStep T4 also known as the NuStep TRS 4000 Recumbent Cross Trainer is one of the most popular linear cross trainers on the market today. Linear movement is a natural motion that is very low risk but yields maximum benefits. The NuStep TRS 4000 is easy on the hip and knee joints and positions the user in a bio mechanically correct workout position.
The NuStep TRS 4000 Recumbent Cross Trainer also burns more calories than any other recumbent bikes as it engages all the large muscle groups. Linear training is not only great for someone rehabilitating a knee or hip replacement but is also the preferred method of cardiovascular and cardiopulmonary rehabilitation.
- Smooth natural movement, easy on joints
- Fully connected motion between arms and legs allows users to engage their total body or use only their arms or legs
- Adjustable arm and seat positions
- 360-degree swivel seat provides easy access from any angle
- Sturdy grab ring helps users get on easily
- StrideLock allows user to lock arm handles and leg pedals when getting on and off
- Easy-to-read, easy-to-use display panel
- Resistance lever located next to the seat; 10 levels of resistance