Precor EFX 556i Elliptical
The Precor EFX 556i Elliptical Crosstrainer is an innovative piece of cardio equipment that features heavy duty commercial grade construction and components for extra durability. Definitely the industry leader in this category, this elliptical is hard to beat.
Out of stock
Notify me when the item is back in stock.
The Precor EFX 556i Elliptical Crosstrainer is an innovative piece of cardio equipment. Featuring heavy duty commercial grade construction and components for extra durability. Definitley the industry leader in this category, this elliptical is hard to beat.
While the ramp on the 556 models is fixed, you can certainly take advantage of the added workout effort exerted when you consider the pushing and pulling working those arms while you assist your legs in the elliptical movement.
The Precor EFX 556i Elliptical has a great console with six buttons that control 10 preset programs including one fitness test and a new program can be selected at any time during their workout. Nonetheless, the large buttons unique to the Precor 556i Experience Series provide satisfying tactile response and audible click.
Whether you’re an experienced exerciser or just starting out this elliptical is easy to get on and go. The Precor EFX 556i ellipticals designed to take up minimal floor space while providing exceptional stability-even during vigorous workouts.
- Electronic Tap Control Display
- 14 Workout Courses
- 20 Different Levels of Resistance
- Movable Arms for Upper Body Conditioning
- Contact Heart Rate Monitor Built into Handlebars
- Advanced New Body Style – Even More Sturdy than the Superb Older Frame
- Double Step-Up Flywheel – For efficient and reliable performance
- Console Language(s): English, Dutch, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Romanized Russian
- Electronic Display Readouts: Percent Complete, Average Heart Rate, Average Speed, Calories, Calories/Hour, Calories/Minute, Goal, Distance, Heart Rate, Language, METS, Profile, Resistance levels, Segment time, SmartRate, Speed, Strides/Minute, Time, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Total Strides, Units, Watts, Workout summary.
|Dimensions||80 × 32 × 68 in|