The Precor Icarian Adjustable Cable Crossover is a stand-alone cable crossover machine with two adjustable high/low pulley stations and a connector that offers dual chin-up bar options. The Precor Icarian Adjustable Cable Crossover adjusts quickly to give users a wide range of exercise options. The Precor Icarian Adjustable Cable Crossover has premium-quality upholstery with beauty guard protective topcoat finish.
- Upholstery: Premium-quality upholstery with Beauty guard protective topcoat finish. Fabric meets or exceeds California fire regulations (Bulletin 117, section E). Double-layer slipcover in appropriate high wear areas. Double stitching on all seams.
- Bolts: Grade 5 black zinc in most applications.
- Cable Routing: Redirection pulleys are used to route cables close to frame to minimize chance of external interference.
- Handles: Slip-resistant rubber sleeve with machined alloy end-cap.
- Weight Stack: On most selectorized units, the weight stacks elevated 5 inches to facilitate user pin selection from seated position.
- Selector Plates: Each selector plate entirely precision machined on all surfaces. Top plate has replaceable Igus precision self-lubricating bushings. Black painted protective finish.
- Pivot Points and Joints: Pillow block or flange-mount motor-grade rotary bearings or sleeve bearings utilizing either oil-impregnated bronze bushings or pre-lubricated Igus nylon bushings.
- Pulleys and Cables: Glass-fiber-reinforced nylon pulleys with precision motor-grade ball bearings. 3/16-inch (7×19) aircraft cable coated with black pressure-extruded nylon to 1/4 inch, or 1/8 inch coated to 3/16 inch. The cable will conform to specification MIL-W-83420D-BARE cable only. Attachments are climbing-rated carabiner design.
- Frame and Finish: 11-gauge (.120″) and 7-gauge (.188″) 2×4-inch bent electro weld steel tubing. Minimum of 3 standard bolt tabs on appropriate units. Abrasive grit pre-finish followed by electrostatically applied, heat-cured powder coat.
- Guide Rods: Guide rods are precision centerless ground, polished, with corrosion-resistant plating for smooth operation and retardation of rust.
- Bearings and Pivot Points: Oversized linear reticulating ball bearings are self-aligning, sealed and running on casehardened shafts.