SciFit PRO1 Upper Body Ergometer, LCD Console
The SciFit PRO1 Upper Body Ergometer (UBE) is widely used in Physical Therapy offices. Patients benefit from the range of motion and smooth controlled movement.
The SciFit PRO1 Upper Body Ergometer (UBE) is a valuable tool used in physical therapy offices for rehabilitation and strengthening of upper body muscles. It help the users with range of motion and resistance levels based on the individuals specific needs.
Moreover, patients benefit from the smooth and controlled movements. Additional benefits of the SciFit Pro 1, it helps to improve joint flexibility, increase muscle strength, and enhance overall upper body function. It’s user-friendly interface and ergonomic design make it accessible and safe for patients undergoing physical therapy.
PRO 1 Features
- Adjustments allow user to stand as well at the traditional seated (PRO1 only) upper body workout
- Adjustable console
- Crank arms move forward and backward
- Bi-directional movement and resistance for greater
- Removable footrests and seat for wheelchair accessibility (PRO1 only)
- Computer adjustable in .1 increments with 200 levels of resistance
- Heart Rate compatible with most wireless technology
- Manual: One Button Quick Start
- Heart Rate: Set target heart rate and the machine adjusts the workload to maintain target heart rate (Polar compatible transmitter optional)
- Constant Work: Set watts, and the machine maintains constant workload independent of speed
- Iso-Strength: Allows user to maximize workload at a fixed RPM
- Random: Infinite number of program profiles
- Hill Profiles: 6 profile programs with 20 levels of intensity
|Dimensions||60 × 30 × 77 in|