TRUE 3-Way Olympic Bench
Offering Modern styling, high-quality construction, and time-tested innovative designs, the TRUE 3-Way Olympic Bench with Plate Holders truly represent the best in form, function and reliability
The TRUE 3-Way Olympic Bench with Plate Holders adjusts quickly and easily into 3 positions: supine, 30° incline and 10° decline. The 3-position seat and dual-position footrest accommodate a wide range of users for each exercise.
They are perfect for large and small commercial facilities. Similarly they can be foundation pieces for any fitness facility, the 3-Way Olympic Bench and the other line of TRUE Fitness XFW benches are the perfect choice for use in free-weight exercise areas.
Since its founding in 1981, TRUE has been built on two core guiding principles: build the highest quality products and support them with superior service.
Over the years, the fitness industry has changed. New markets have sprung up and the needs of the industry have evolved, above all those principles remain constant.
TRUE Fitness commercial strength equipment is designed to fulfill every need from facilities big and small. They have been an innovator within the commercial fitness equipment industry for over 35-years.
The vast experience therefore has helped them make the most reliable equipment around.
TRUE 3-Way Olympic Bench Features
- Easily adjusts into 3-positions: Supine, 30° incline and 10° decline
- 3-position seat and dual-position foot rest to accommodate wide range of users for each exercise
- Replaceable, 3-position chromed bar catches with 6-plate holders come standard
- Dual foot rest tubes with custom, molded-rubber non-skid foot grips provide support during exercise
- Floor anchor provisions in frame
Colors & Finishes
- Frame Color: Powder coat finish in charcoal.
- Vinyl Seat Color: Black
- 10 Years Frame, 5 Years Parts, 1 Year Labor, and 3 Months Cosmetic and Coating
- Review the Owners Manual from TRUE Fitness for more information regarding the Warranty.
|Dimensions||75 × 65 × 56 in|
There are no reviews yet.