- CROSSRAMP TECHNOLOGY: With the unique CrossRamp® technology, users can select a ramp angle between 15 and 40 degrees throughout the workout to isolate and cross train quadriceps, glutes, hamstrings, and calves. Stride lengths vary along the incline from 54 to 63 cm, for a smooth comfortable workout.
- RAMP ANGLE: 15-40°
- Moving Upper Body Handlebars
- Biomechanics validated by Western Washington University Biomechanics Lab for users of all fitness levels and sizes, from the 5% size female to the 95% size male user. Excellent stability and freedom of movement for users of all sizes.
- Single polyurethane wheels with over-sized axle and sealed bearings glide on precision extruded-aluminum track to distribute user's weight for efficiency, providing an incredibly smooth feel.
- Foot pedals are polypropylene plastic and self draining.
- Durable rear cover designed to reduce damage that could occur when excessive weight is applied to it.
- Integrated Transport Wheels
- Durable 6-phase generator system has no contacting parts, reducing friction and wear, and provides 20 levels to tailor workouts with consistent resistance. The 20 resistance levels range from 18 watts (level 1 at 20 SPM) to 720 watts (level 20 at 100 SPM).
- 1 - 20 Resistance Levels
- MINIMUM WATTS: 18 watts
- MAXIMUM WATTS: 720 watts
- CONSOLE TYPE: Large LED Display
- TAP CONTROL: Yes
- TACTILE DOME KEYS: Yes
- QUICKSTART: Yes
- NUMERIC KEYPAD: Yes
- MUSCLE MONITOR: No
- CONSOLE LANGUAGE(S): English, Dutch, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Romanized Russian
- UNITS SELECTION: Metric or U.S. Standard
- PRESET PROGRAMS: 10 programs accessed directly by 6 buttons: Manual 2 Variety; includes 2 Gluteal 1 Weight Loss Interval 1 Heart Rate Control: Basic 4 Performance: Fitness Test, 3 Cross Training
- ELECTRONIC READOUTS: Percent complete, Average heart rate, Average speed, Calories, Calories per hour, Calories per minute, CrossRamp® incline, Goal, Heart rate, Language, Maximum heart rate, METS, Profile, Resistance levels, Segment time, SmartRate®, Speed, Strides per minute, Target heart rate, Time, Time elapsed, Time in heart rate zone, Time remaining, Total, Strides, Units, Watts, Workout summary
- Handheld heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease-of-use by users of all sizes.
- Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- Integrated Reading Rack
- MAXIMUM USER WEIGHT (LBS / KG): 350 lbs / 159 kg
- STEP-UP HEIGHT (FOOTPLATE AT LOWEST POSITION) (INCHES / CM): 8 inches / 20 cm
- STEP-UP HEIGHT (FOOTPLATE AT HIGHEST POSITION) (INCHES / CM): 17 inches / 43 cm
- FOOT PEDAL DIMENSIONS (INCHES / CM): 7 W x 15 L inches / 18 Wx 38 L cm
- MINIMUM SPACE BETWEEN FOOT PEDALS (INCHES / CM): 3.5 inches / 9 cm
- STRIDE LENGTH AT MINIMUM INCLINE (INCHES / CM): 21 inches / 54 cm
- STRIDE LENGTH AT MAXIMUM INCLINE (INCHES / CM): 25 inches / 63 cm
- LENGTH: 84 inches / 213 cm
- WIDTH: 31 inches / 79 cm
- HEIGHT: 66.5 inches / 168 cm
- EQUIPMENT WEIGHT: 245 lbs / 111 kg
- EQUIPMENT: Plug In
- OPTIONAL POWER SUPPLY: Optional power supply available if long time periods of no use or need display to be continuously lit longer than 30 seconds after workout ends.
- U.S. & CANADA 120 VAC: 120V/15A circuit with 5-15R NEMA receptacle
- U.S. & CANADA 240 VAC: 240V/15A circuit with 6-15R NEMA receptacle
- INTERNATIONAL 240 VAC: IEC 320-C19 inlet supporting Schuko and BSI plugs
SHIPPING / INSTALLATION:
For More information concerning shipping this Precor EFX 556i Navy Elliptical please contact Pro Gym Supply. We Ship Gym quality Remanufactured Used Equipment Worldwide. Pro Gym Supply is based in West Babylon, on Long Island in New York and supplies Used Gym Equipment packages over New York including Nassau County, Suffolk County, Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan, NYC, Bronx and Staten Island. We can professionally deliver, install & setup your remanufactured gym equipment in your home, fitness center or place of business.
- Be the first to review this product