Climbing stairs was once a radical notion in the exercise world, but with a sophisticated, smooth machine like the StairMaster StepMill 916 available today, stair climbing is almost a must-do part of any serious fitness practitioner’s routine. The StairMaster StepMill 916 is the machine that, due to its revolving staircase with 8” high steps, most closely resembles the act of actual stair climbing. Today’s up-to-date model features ergonomically designed handrails, which allow for maximum user intensity, accessory options that allow you to store your mp3 player, a nationally recognized fitness test to gauge your progress, and custom CPAT and WFI Fire Fighter Tests.
- Revolving staircase with 8" (20.3 cm) high steps most closely duplicates the workout of real stairclimbing
- Handrails are ergonomically designed - which means users get a maximum level of intensity
- Motivating programs include a nationally recognized fitness test to gauge individual progress
- Includes Polar compatible telemetry Heart Rate monitoring
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 50" L x 29" W x 78" H
- Weight: 409 lbs
- Max User Weight: 300 lbs
*This product requires a minimum ceiling height of 9 ft
SHIPPING / INSTALLATION:
For More information concerning this Stairmaster SM916 Stepmill offer, please contact us by filling in the form above or call us at 1(516) 830-3512. We Ship Commercial Grade Remanufactured Fitness Equipment Worldwide. Click Here to get a Shipping Quote. Pro Gym Supply is based in West Babylon, New York. We can professionally deliver, install & setup your remanufactured gym equipment in your home, fitness center or place of business.
- Be the first to review this product