Pro Gym Supply Certified Remanufactured Stepmills are the highest level of remanufactured product available on the market. We realize our price may be a little higher than some of our competitors but you're also getting what you pay for. Every Certified Remanufactured Stepmill includes a long list of standard replacement parts including:
- New left & right chain assembly ($110 value)
- New alternator ($145 value)
- New Transmission ($180 value)
- New idler sprocket ($35 value)
- New step shaft rods for steps ($120 value)
- New step shaft bearings, washers & snap rings ($45 value)
- New step hardware including washers & push nuts ($55 value)
- New full arm length rubber grips installed ($40 value)
- New console overlay & keypad ($110 value)
- New panel rivets for exterior covers ($20 value)
- New alternator belt ($15 value)
- New foot levelers ($20 value)
- Plus any other necessary parts, covers, etcÃ¢â‚¬Â¦ (inside panels, top panel covers, upper sprocket assembly, pillow block bearings, bearing plates, all which could add an additional $500+ to the cost of parts)
Total standard replacement parts cost $895.
Standard Paint Work Includes: Tear down to the bare frame, sand and paint entire frame, all steps get painted and handrails get painted.
You're getting a superb machine ladies and gentleman. Most of our competitors replace NONE of the parts above. Yes that's correct, NONE. All they do is clean and paint the machine, slap it back together and hope to not have a warranty claim. You are getting the absolute best remanufactured stepmill available on the market today. Period.
The Stairmaster SM916 StepMill is easy to recognize-it's the piece of cardio equipment that looks brutal compared to the others, with a revolving set of 8-inch stairs that closely duplicates the workout of actual stair climbing. Each time you mount the StepMill, the unit's electronically controlled, chain-driven alternator precisely controls the pedal descent, allowing a wide range of users to exercise smoothly within their comfort zones. The resulting step range of 24 to 162 steps per minute will strengthen your legs, boost your cardio, and challenge even the fittest of users. Stairmaster SM916 StepMill offers plenty of workout options, with such programs as quick start, manual, fat burning, calorie burning, speed intervals, custom intervals, random intensity, heart rate intervals, calorie goal, and heart rate zone trainer. The device also offers a nationally recognized multi-stage fitness test that gauges your individual.
- Upgraded Plastic Steps
Add a pre-owned Personal Viewing System (TV) to Any Stepper for $300
- Be the first to review this product